Our team in New York consists of:
- Humphrey Tonkin, chief representative of UEA at UN. Humphrey is a formor president of the University of Hartford, USA, and former president of the UEA.
- Ulrich Becker, official representative of the UEA at the UN. Ulrich is a graphic designer and publisher.
- Allison Thorsen, official representative of the UEA at the UN. Allison is a classics student at the City University of New York.
- Sofiya Soskina, official representative of the UEA at the UN. Sofiya is a retired specialist in computer science and works for Unicef, the UN foundation for children.
- Scott Turton and Robin Hill, programmers, webmasters of our web site.
- Steven Brewer, professor of biology at the University of Massachusetts.
- Young-Long Kim, psotdoctorate student of geography at Clark University.
- Jan Long, retired teacher.
- Michael Brandini, recent graduate of linguistics at the City University of New York.
- Rafael Lima, editor of the blog un-esperante.
- Jon Liechty, musician
- Michael Loew
- Stanley Knights
- Steve Eichblatt
Working in Geneva are:
- Stefano Keller, chief representative of the UEA at the UN in Geneva. Stefano is a psychopedagogue, language instructor, and former staff member at the central office of the UEA.
- Nicole Margot
- Cesco Reale
- Adrian Tanner
- Hans-Michael Maitzen, retired professor of astronomy at the University of Vienna.
- Norina Florineth, social pedagogue.
- Renée Triolle, retired teacher.
- François Lo Jacomo, mathematician .
- Barbara Despiney, retired economist.
- Didier Loison
Honorary presidents of Esperanto por UN:
- Giuliano Turone, professor of law at the Catholic University of Milan, former judge in the Italian Court of Appeals.
- Rafaela Urueña, retired professor of international law and international relations at the University of Valladolid, Spain.
Officers of Esperanto por UN:
- Humphrey Tonkin, president
- Stefano Keller
- Hans-Michael Maitzen
- Sara Spanò, officer of external relations at the UEA
- Renée Triolle
- Ileana Schrøder
- Francesco Maurelli
- Rakoen Maertens